Dungeon Rampage is a hack -n- slash, dungeon crawler that's heavily inspired by popular titles such as Blizzard’s Diablo series, Gauntlet and the Behemoth's Castle Crashers . Players take control of a hero and battle their way through a series of randomly-generated dungeons with up to four friends in an attempt to level up, acquire loot and defeat as many monsters as possible.
DRW in WorldwideLast April 27, 2013 Dungeon Rampage Wiki shown in Application Page of Dungeon Rampage and they share a link.
This link is a helpful one for the wiki.They give attention for visiting this Wiki.
When you want to give more knowlege to this wiki, don't spam and vandalism.
If the Dungeon Rampage show this link again, thank you!
This Review that you know before battling.
Dungeon Rampage has 8 charactersBerserker
Type:Range & Magic Healer
Type:Melee & Food Maker
Type:Magic Attacker & Magic Healer
Type:Range & Trap Maker
Type:Magic, Melee & Range
All heroes and enemies have resistances.
|#||Melee||Range||Magic||Vampire Hunter||Enemy Name||Other Colors:||Enemy Photo|
|1||Weak||Super||Weak||Normal||Armored Swordman||Red, Blue, Green, Purple|
|3||Weak||Normal||Super||Normal||Specter||Fire, Poison, Normal|
|6||Super||Normal||Super||Super||Troll||Brown, Swamp, Giant, Normal|
|8||Super||Super||Super||Super||Baby Yeti||Suicide, Normal|
|10||Weak||Normal||Super||Normal||Icebat||Blue, Teal, Green, Pink|
|12||Weak||Normal||Super||Weak||Boar||Red, Blue, Green|
More enemies will wait!
Best in getting coins
- Dark Barrows Boss-3795 XP -Champion League
- Icewater Caverns Boss-5135 XP- Champion League
- Cretaceous Park-6495 XP- The Grindhouse
- Prisoner Keep Boss-925 XP- Gladiator League
- Icewater Caverns Boss-140 XP- Rookie League
- Prisoner's Keep -6315 XP- The Grindhouse
- Frostgaard Boss-2435 XP-Gladiator League
- Dark Barrows Boss-295 XP-Rookie League
- Twisted Jungle Boss-565 XP-Rookie League
- Cretaceous Park-1915 XP-Gladiator League