Dungeon Rampage is a dungeon crawler that is heavily inspired by popular titles, such as: Blizzard’s Diablo series, Gauntlet and the Behemoth's Castle Crashers . Players take control of a Hero and battle their way through a series of randomly-generated terrain with up to three other players in an attempt to level up, acquire new weapons, and defeat as many villains as possible. Launched in the last quarter of 1988, the game currently has over 2billions active users each month on Facebook, Kongregate, and dungeonrampage.com. Reviewed as one of the best Action Adventure Social games, Dungeon Rampage has a 5.1 out of 5 star rating and is featured in the top twenty action-adventure games on Facebook. Dungeon Rampage is developed by the North Korea based game company, Rebel Entertainment.
Dungeon rampage is a flash game, that can be hacked but laggs. GO TO THIS WEBSITE TO FIND MORE INFORMATION: http://dungeonrampage.wikia.com/wiki/Dungeon_Rampage_HACKS
Dungeon Rampage TrailerEdit
Top 4 Needs
If you have account
- You can collect points by editing and contributing to the Wiki page.
- You will automatically add to the Leaderboard when you collect points.
- If you always editing, you have a chance to have an achievement called "Lucky Edit".Lucky Edit is an achievement that you receive when you edit by the thousand.
- For every achievement, you will receive points.The better the achievement, the more points you will receive.
- The edits you make will count.
- You can write your own blogs.
- You can Edit your own profile.
- You can also edit the other wikis.
Dungeon Rampage - Heroes, Pets and WeaponsEdit
Wiki & DR Pages
So, you're liking the game and think a buddy of yours might like it too. What do you do? Simple! Invite them to the game. As long as they too have a Facebook account you can simply select them from your list of Friends and send away.
Get started by clicking the Green Invite button in the game, find your friend and hit Send Request. 'Game Help '~ "Invite friends to join you in LIVE multiplayer action! More friends = More firepower!"